Barbour – Westmorland Waxed Waistcoat – Olive
From the Country collection, the New Westmorland updates Barbour’s classic men’s waistcoat in Sylkoil waxed cotton.
This modern version of the staple bodywarmer offers the same robust protection as its forerunners, but the Sylkoil wax offers a more flexible feel and a drier handle than the traditional Thornproof finish. Styled for a relaxed fit with room for layering, it’s lightly wadded for extra warmth and fastens with a two-way front zip and studded storm fly to seal out wind and rain.
The New Westmorland is awash with signature Barbour features that have both style and practicality in mind. The moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets are a must-have on cold days; two generous bellows pockets keep essentials close without adding bulk; the corduroy-lined collar is wonderfully soft against the skin; and the cotton lining is lightweight, comfortable and dressed in Barbour’s iconic tartan.
- 6oz Sylkoil, 100% Waxed Cotton
- 100% Barbour Cotton tartan waded lining
- 100% Polyester drip strip
- 72.5 - 82.5cm's | 28.5" - 32.5"
- Do not wash
- Due to the nature of this wax jacket, the oils within it may transfer onto other materials. We recommend that this jacket is kept away from paler materials, especially in warm conditions